Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory & Treatment Engineer
Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 3 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Always establish working consumption pattern for all laboratory/Treatment chemicals and consumables and report all impending shortages to the Head of Lab/Treatment.
- Follow up other field departments on issues related to laboratory analyses as directed by the Head of Lab/Treatment and close out analysis request of same where applicable.
- Ensure that all laboratory equipment is always operationally available, maintaining same and arranging for repairs or, replacement is necessary.
- Always ensure availability of all laboratory chemicals and consumables and make requisitions when necessary to avoid stock outs.
- Participate in technical and operational analyses, audit and inspection.
- Ensure the quality control of treatment chemicals supplied locally.
- Closely monitor activities related to Bottle Test and Field trials carried out by chemical suppliers.
- Prepare and issue weekly and monthly Lab/Treatment reports with details of events of major concern.
- Inform the Head of Laboratory & Treatment of any treatment problems on site.
- Ensure that chemical injection facilities (silos, pump, liners etc.) are always in good working condition and that the necessary chemicals are injection as instructed monthly by the Head of Lab/Treatment.
- Update the MSDS of the chemicals used offshore (laboratory and injection chemicals).
- Work with other departments on issues related to laboratory analyses and closeout analysis request of same where applicable.
- Conduct technical audit for all laboratory clients.
- Carry out any other Laboratory and treatment-related job that is not stated in the Job description.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field
- 7-10years Experience in Engineering
- Offshore Safety Permit (OSP)
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online