Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, an Insurance Stock Brokerage Firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Technical
- Client Servicing & Business Development.
- Prospect for new clients
- Auditingof policy documents/endorsements.
- Assessment of risk portfolio.
- Preparation of Survey Reports.
- Profitable management of the unit.
- Risk management, underwriting, claims management and credit control.
- Co-ordinate the remarketing of clients’ policies.
- Negotiating rates & terms for new and existing policies.
- Remittance to Insurer/ Co-Insurers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Law, Engineering
- Associate of CII Nigeria or CII London.
Years of Experience:
- 10 years minimum
Person Specifications / Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience in underwriting function out of which minimum of 3 years must have been in a Brockerage firm and not less than 4 years in a managerial function.
- Not older than 45 years
- Vast in all classes of insurance and products.
- Experience with underwriting
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Good negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical skills.
Deadline: 7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates that cut and meet the stated requirements will be shortlisted.