Schucks Media is a creative studio that helps brands and individuals tell their stories through the power of effective creative content. We do this by using a mix of design, film and motion to help convey hopes and dreams as best as possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
- Create character, prop, scene, and effects sprite animations.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- All other duties assigned by directors.
Qualification / Requirements
- Undergraduate, serving corps member, OND / HND /Bachelor’s degree holder or its equivalent
- A fast and vast learner
- Willingness and passion to learn
- prior experience in motion graphics, animation and still designs work will be an added advantage.
- A good team player
- Good understanding of the principles of motion graphics, animation, still graphics and illustration
- Ability to understand art notes and adapt them to tasks with vivid imagination and creativity.
- Knowledge and a good use of digital drawing applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effect and any motion graphics and still design software.
- Ability to interpret scripts with an outstanding creative mind.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio, using the “Job title” as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th June, 2020.