Internal Control Manager at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
Team: Internal Control Center
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Participate in the design of annual testing plan and Internal Control Center activities.
- Supervise and lead the Nigerian Internal Control Team by allocating tasks and managing implementation of testing plan.
- Maintain open communication with management and presents testing results to Senior Leadership Team.
- Follows up on timely remediation of reported deficiencies and
- Provides recommendations for the improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of existing procedures/controls.
- Review team working papers for accuracy and compliance
- Evaluate internal controls design, monitors financial and operational
- processes and controls, and reports all significant business/ operational issues,
Education / Knowledge
- At least 8 years' experience of testing Internal Controls or Internal Audit or External Audit experience.
- Experience in FMCG Industry.
- A University Level Bachelor's Degree in accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Excellent command of the English language required. Second CCH language (desirable).
- A professional qualification (desirable).
Do You Have These Skills?
- Constructive influencing
- Creative problem solving
- Attention to details.
- Organizational and leadership abilities.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal effectively with conflict and influence change.
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to think critically to understand root causes of the reported issues
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply