TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Purpose of the role / Primary responsibilities
- The purpose of this role is to protect company’s assets, ensure compliance with internal procedures, adherence to company’s policies and procedures and conduct periodic checks to ensure laid out controls are being adhered to.
- The incumbent will serve as the internal control auditor for the entire group and this role will set up controls and ensure adherence.
- Ensures compliance with internal regulations and established control protocol
- Presents summarised findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Make recommendations for the best methods to avoid fraud and reduce waste
- Recommend best financial practices and give relevant, and informed suggestions
- Objectively assess the organization’s technology platforms and other business processes.
- Investigate operations and report inconsistencies in finance or other processes
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8 years’ experience as an Auditor
- Professional accounting designation (ICAN or similar certifications)
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience in the fintech space an added advantage
- Critical Thinking and Analytical Skills
- Professional Skepticism
- Financial Accounting and Process Auditing
- Documentation and Record Keeping,
- Attention to Details
- Business Acumen
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online