Contec Global Group – Our Member Company; one of the companies under Contec Global group – An Innovative Technology company licensed by CBN as a Mobile Money Service provider promoting FINTECH services.
They aim to create a digital link between consumers, businesses, and governments to build an eco-system that enjoys fast, secure, and easy payment transactions. They are here to positively contribute and challenge the existing payment system in the country, to promote mobile money services.
They are currently recruiting for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- To plan and conduct internal audits as per plan with a disciplined and systematic approach; review business processes to ensure that governance and internal controls are adequately designed and operating effectively; to conduct a risk assessment, identify material risk and suggest risk mitigation plans.
- In line with the objectives of the internal audit & risk management function the candidate will help the business identify, measure, and manage risks as effectively as possible.
- Conduct the highest quality review of internal controls and supporting the risk management process.
- Conduct Risk Assessment to identify material risk, prioritize risk, recommend risk mitigation Plans, and agree with the management on the plan of action.
- Prepare risk-based Internal Audit Plan and business standard operating procedures /policies.
- Experience in self-managing audits with minimal guidance.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Conduct a continuous review of all reconciliations, payments, and other regular activities and helps in maintaining the proper documentation for further compliance reviews.
- Helps in coordinating external and other regulatory compliance reviews.
- Maintain relationships with a number of internal business stakeholders to understand the business.
- Conduct business process review so as to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over the business cycles.
- Conduct business process reviews to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Conduct reviews to assess the accuracy of the financial statement.
- Support management in designing and developing documentations for strengthening controls.
- Prepare reports based upon audit results and present internal audit reports to seniors.
- Prepare Internal Audit presentation for closing meetings to make presentations as and when needed.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organization
- Provide continuous review to all department staff and help them with control inputs in performance and development in line with the Organization's goals, objectives, and policies.
- Chartered Accountant with 5-8 years experience.
- The candidate in the current position should be preferably reporting directly to the senior manager and above.
- Previous experience in Big 4 or FINTECH operations will be preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and data analytics.
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, HND.
Skills / Competencies:
- Business Acumen
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving approach
- High level of integrity, professionalism, and compliance to norms
- Good communication and presentation skills
- People & Relationship Management and team player
- Conflict Management & resolution skills
- IA framework, tools, and techniques.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online