We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation & Control Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Prepare instrumentation designs and deliverables for basic/conceptual, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
- Prepare instrumentation design and deliverables for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Perform discipline-internal check (DIC).
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
- First degree in Sciences/Engineering (HND/B.Sc, B.Tech., B.Eng.)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in similar role.
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software (i.e. AutoCAD, Intools/Smart Plant Instrument etc)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI, AGA, IEC, API, PIP etc.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiar with control/safety systems like HIMA, ALLEN BRADLEY, YOKOGAWA, EMERSON DELTA V, INVENSYS-Triconnex is an added advantage,
- Experience with PDS (E-Raceway) and PDMS is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Instrumentation & Control Engineer – Port Harcourt" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.