Human Resources Manager at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria's real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
- They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement.
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email