We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location : Lagos
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS).
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Three to five years of experience in a human resources position or related position.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org