Human Resource Intern at Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF)
The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF) is a not-for profit organization founded with the mission of improving the living conditions of Africans by implementing projects contributing to the reduction of poverty, empowerment of women, elimination of conflict, development of rural-communities, and promotion of self-reliance and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos (Remote + Physical)
Employment Type: Temporary
Reports To: HR Consultant
- MMF / AMG, an NGO / Real Estate company(s) is looking for a fresh graduate who has concluded NYSC to intern as a Human Resource Personnel.
Role and Focus Area
- Recruitment / Manpower Planning
- Payroll / Statutory Compliance (Compensation and Benefits)
- HR Reporting / Records management
- Employee Engagement / Staff Welfare
- Disciplinary / Attrition Management.
- B.Sc. or its equivalent in any related field
- 1 year experience
- Must be a fast learner
- Must have good communication sills
- Must have interpersonal skills
- Preferably female for gender balance.
- Prior HR experience will be a plus
- Must have concluded NYSC
- Must have passion for Human Resources
- Good MS Office skills (Especially MS Excel & Word)
N50,000 - N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th October, 2021.