We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
- Responsible for recruitment and interview
- Responsible for the implementation of the company's human resources strategy, management of labor contracts, and handling entry and exit procedures
- Implemented the promotion of human resource management personnel selection, performance appraisal, salary, incentive and other processes
- Regularly complete the corresponding work requirements under the leadership and supervision of superiors, and independently handle and solve the responsible tasks
- Cooperate with other departments and be responsible for the management of human resources related documents and archives.
- Key Bachelor's degree or above, major in Human Resources is preferred;
- At least 3 years of human resources or relevant working experience is preferred;
- Familiar with the operation procedures of various human resource management practices, national labor and personnel laws and policies, and practical operation and application;
- Good professional ethics, practical and prudent, careful in work, strong sense of responsibility, strong communication and coordination ability, team spirit;
- Proficient in using relevant office softwar
- Under 30 years old;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please do not send us your CV if you cannot meet up all above mentioned qualifications.