Application is currently open for admission into JSS 1 for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Once every year, NMS opens admission for suitably qualified candidates to apply.
The application period usually opens between the middle of February to end of May. NMS trains male Nigerian Boys only. Admission of Boys into the School is strictly for JSS1 ONLY . Candidates for admission MUST not be less than 12 years old by September of the year of admission. The maximum age limit is 14 years.
REQUIRMENTS INTO NIGERIA MILITARY SCHOOL (NMS)
- You Must be a Male Nigerian and.
- Interested candidates must be male Nigerians whose ages should be between 12 and 14 years at the time of entry into the Nigerian Military School, Zaria. Candidates must have completed their primary school education. They must also be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character. Furthermore, Candidates would be considered for admission only if they follow the application procedures online through this portal; and only if they have been invited to the selection interview and they pass all requirements.
Interested candidates must fill the Application Form online by following these procedures:
- Visit https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/apply/
- If you have already created your form for this year, you can log in by clicking the GREEN tab.
If you want to fill the form for the first time, click the
- In Step 1 , read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- In Step 2 , fill in the candidate’s personal information and click “Next”.
- In Step 3 , fill in the candidate’s contact details and click “Next”.
- In Step 4 , fill in other details and click “Next”.
- Finally , click “Generate Form” to complete the form creation.
- When your Payment Advice displays, you can either click the “PAY AT BANK” button or the “PAY ONLINE” button depending on your preferred choice (please see instructions on how to pay ).
- Please note that application form fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
- You can finally submit your Application Form only after your payment has been confirmed.
- After finally submitting, remember to print out your Application Form, Payment Advice and PhotoCard which you must present at the examination center.