Genesis Group is a fast-paced hospitality conglomerate with business interests in restaurants, catering, hotels, cinemas, snack food manufacturing and oil and gas support services. Running for 30 years, we pride ourselves in offering our exceptional customer experience to a significant consumer base across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE / Safety Manager
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement and enforce HSE policy and procedures to ensure operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with relevant legislation and company and client requirements.
- Address all office and site safety issues as required, including implementation of any current procedures in place.
- Exercise authority to stop any unsafe operation, where immediate corrective action cannot be implemented.
- Develop & promote a positive HSE culture across the organization, ensuring clear accountability, responsibility, skill, and knowledge.
- Develop and ensure company-wide HSE manual, policies, procedures and processes are maintained throughout the organization.
- Report company-related HSE matters and statistics to key stakeholders, including the Group Head of HSE, Board of Directors and Executives as required.
- Develop major goals to support broad functional objectives to reduce accident rates and improve overall HSE performance.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Master’s Degree in Food and Safety, Science or any related field.
- Membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. ISPON, NES, IOSH, IIRSM, etc.)
- 10 years’ plus HSE experience with minimum of 5 years in managerial position.
- Relevant training and certification (any of NEBOSH, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISPON, IOSH, IISRSM, OSHAcademy, NSC, etc.)
- Iso 9001:2015
- Working knowledge of and experience in HSE Management System.
- Knowledge of Food Industry is an added advantage.
Deadline: 30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “QHSE/Safety Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.