Abax-OOSA Professionals was established on 1st January, 2008 by its senior partners who realized that the time was right to combine their successful and flourishing individual firms in order to best serve the growing needs and demands of current clients, and also to be best positioned to deliver efficient value-added services to a broader spectrum of the domestic and offshore business entities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Trainee
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Assist in organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and other platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Assist in coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- First Degree in any Social / Management Science discipline or other related courses.
- 0 - 1 year relevant experience in Human Resources Management
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.