Job Title: HR Officer
- Demonstrating clear understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Pursuing staffs’ compliance to corporate values and code of conduct.
- Checking staff attendance in the Port Harcourt office.
- Maintaining an absenteeism log on Excel and updating same as and when due.
- Managing staff travel allowances.
- Maintaining updated staff information in liaison with HRO Lagos.
- Documenting updated staff information and transmitting same to HRO Lagos.
- Assisting with recruitment and other functions in PH
- Ensuring adherence to the leave application and documentation process in PH.
- Assisting in the implementation of CSR Projects in PH as directed.
- Being aware of critical staff dissatisfaction issues in PH and escalating same to the SHRM as required.
- Month-end activities reporting.
- Delivering effective reports.
- Team play to achieve departmental and corporate goals.
- Providing HR admin support to all PH staff.
- Managing day to day staff code of conduct and attendance.
- Support the management of discipline and grievance procedures.
- HR Quality process conformance.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with employees, applicants and vendors.
- Being up to date on all staff developmental needs and driving the realization.
- Supporting HR policies reviews and implementation.
- Supporting recruitment initiatives and contributing to recruitment objectives and projects.
- Assist with implementing agreed recognition systems and support a work environment that motivates and rewards employees in line with the overall corporate strategy.
- Support the implementation of training and development programs.
- Participate in meetings regarding staff issues, compensation and HR strategic initiatives.
- Assist as needed in solving day-to-day HR issues/problems and recommend solutions.
- Support the implementation of new staff induction programs.
- Support the implementation of the performance management process.
- Support the mapping of staff competencies across roles.
- PH HR events management.
- Issuance of identity cards and other HR Documents to new staff in PH.
- Exiting staff out-boarding process and documentation.
- Representing the SHR Manager as mandated
- Any other activity assigned by SHRM
- A good first University Degree
- At least four years post qualification experience
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and liaison skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good listener.
- Good time management skills.
- Flexible, tactful, confident, reliable, trustworthy, honest, patient, accurate, highly confidential.
- Creative and innovative.
- Relationship Management
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
20th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using role applied and preferred State as subject of mail.