Job Title: Head, Risk Management & Compliance
Ref #: 215
Location: Ogun State
- In line with the company's decision to ensure key roles are filled by suitably qualified candidates who have hands-on experience seeks an exceptional Head, Risk Management and Compliance with proven integrity.
- Define the Company’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework and establish guidelines for the development and implementation of supporting policies and procedures.
- Work closely with departments to facilitate the implementation of the Company’s risk management framework, including the ongoing identification of risks, assessment and recording of business risks, definition of risk mitigation strategies, assignment of risk owners, monitoring and reporting on compliance with laid down policies and procedures on risk management.
- Work with risk owners and managers, collaboratively, to develop risk mitigation responses in line with the agreed levels of risk tolerance.
- Monitor and review the Company’s risk management policies and procedures, methodology, frameworks and tools for continued relevance, and suggest amendments necessary to update them on an ongoing basis.
- Incorporate risk considerations into strategic decision-making and ensure alignment between business strategies of line management and the Company’s risk policy.
- Ensure periodic re-evaluation of Company’s risk appetite within the context of its risk environment and make recommendations to the Executive Management team on the appropriate risk response(s) and their implications for the business.
- Conduct periodic (scheduled and unscheduled) compliance checks across the Company’s operations in accordance with the Company’s laid down policies and procedures.
- Recommend relevant sanctions and penalties for the approval of the MD, based on outcomes of compliance checks.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Finance, Economics or Management.
- Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CISA or other relevant higher business degree
- Risk management certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 12-13 years risk management experience in a reputable organization from the Food and Beverages or manufacturing industry with strong risk management skill, with at least five (5) years at managing the strategic direction of a business risk unit.
- Applicants must have worked or currently working in the Manufacturing or Food and Beverages Industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online