Head, Operations at a Micro-Finance Bank – Fullrays Resource Limited
Fullrays Resource Limited is in search of management staff for a Micro-Finance bank based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Job Title: Head, Operations
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Employment Type: full-time
- Responsible for effectiveness and efficiency of the branches, team development, team morale and implementation of micro-finance code of conduct at the various levels in operations.
- Develop strategies to minimize customer complaints and suggest ways of managing the public image of the Company.
- Liaise with the Financial Controller to ensure timely preparations of annual budget, quarterly budget review, forecasts and business plans.
- Develop business relationship with potential customers as well as existing customers with the view to strengthening the Company’s customer relationship base.
- Analyze the business environment and make recommendations on the development of new products and enhance existing products to grow the Company’s customer base and outreach
- Provide advice on all operation issue to the report person.
- Appraise the operational system in place and monitor the implementation of the Company’s operation manuals, making appropriate recommendation regarding the need for change.
- Responsible for delivering budget results of all Branches.
- Co-ordinate the activities of all branches and handle all operation issue including computerization, change management and balancing of books.
- Visit branches regularly to ensure operations are running smoothly.
- Provide on the job training to all department staff, including new recruits and existing staff.
- Any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned from time to meet the objectives of the Company.
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines. Relevant professional certification will be an advantage
- Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience; 5 of which must be on the job role.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Must have undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- Strong knowledge of operational control methodologies in microfinance banks.
- Excellent skills in impact analysis and measurement.
- Proficient English Skills in writing and speaking.
- Excellent critical thinking and solution-oriented, self-starter results-oriented person.
- Excellent team leader/member
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020
Method of Application
send an email containing your CV with the position being applied for as the subject of the email to:
Note: Multiple Applications may result in disqualification. Only successful candidates will be contacted.