Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Seller Engagement
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Head of Seller Engagement at Jumia, you will be at the center of our commercial strategy.
- Your main challenge will be to build the most relevant marketplace in Nigeria, powered by the largest number of engaged sellers, the widest choice of products, and the best prices.
- You will shape the way we manage and animate thousands of sellers; Using all levers to grow their business while improving their operational excellence and protecting the CXP.
- Structure performance, pricing, operational management for our tail of sellers
- Manage the commercial vendor call center
- Lead the execution of our marketplace monetization strategy
- Lead the improvement of vendor experience
- Grow our mid-tail vendor base into key accounts
- Manage a team of junior account manager
Requirements and Experience
- Performance and action-oriented
- Strong entrepreneurial skills, leadership, and drive
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Resistant to stress
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations
- Fast learner
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to a multinational environment
- Capacity to challenge and improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Expected background and technical skills
- Top Engineering or Business Schools and Universities
- A previous experience of at least 4 years in management consulting, e-commerce, venture capital, company creation or category management (retail) would be appreciated
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online