Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Control
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that Call-over of transactions executed by the Accounts and Reporting Units and Treasury Unit at the Head Office are promptly done and exceptions observed are reported.
- Review the consolidated Trial Balance on monthly basis and investigate the errors/irregularities observed and ensure that the issues observed are rectified.
- Prepare weekly summary of the issues reported by the ICOs via the e-leader device.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of the E-leader devices by all ICOs in the Unit;
- Monitor the expense budget of the Head Office and ensure it is not exceeded;
- Vet all expenses made at the Head Office;
- Review and ensure that the controls set out in the core banking solution and other software/online platforms of the bank are in line with the controls set out in the manual record keeping processes;
- Any other assigned duties.
- Consolidate Internal Control Officers (ICOs) monthly reports from the respective branches in the Zones and submits to the Head, Internal Control Unit.
- Review control reports prepared by ICOs and initiate appropriate action(s) to address identified lapses;
- Follow-up on all outstanding issues noted in the control reports through the respective branch ICOs and/or other branch management personnel;
- Coordinate and review the monthly cash count exercise and also ensure the correction of the cash variance(s) observed.
- Periodic review of loan files to ensure adequate checks were done by ICOs before and after disbursements were made.
- Ensure that the bank reconciliation statements reports are promptly prepared at the branches by the BHOPs and the reports adequately reviewed by the ICOs.
Key Performance Indicators
- The prompt resolution of the cash variances observed during the cash count exercise and all outstanding items on the bank reconciliations reports
- Timely implementation by the processors of recommendations proffered by the Unit
- Effective and efficient use of the e-leader device by the ICOs in branches.
- Prompt consolidation of monthly ICOs reports to Head, Internal Control Unit
- Prompt resolution of all the issues observed during call over of transactions
- Adequate management of the expense budget of the Head Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.