L & A Magic Limited provides customers a relaxing atmosphere for all its clients while providing a range of highly trendy hair cuts and styling, hair coloring, weaving, braiding, wigging and other hair treatments,the salon offers other services such as manicures and pedicures for its clients. Our mission at L&AMagic is to celebrate women and men in their real, most raw, authentic brilliance, who believe in themselves and are ready to step into the look they love by offering a friendly, personalized service through a team of highly skilled and creative professionals. Teamwork is our most valuable asset which ensures our clients are always number one, and we strive to exceed your expectations.
We employ hair products with some of the most natural and rich ingredients because we believe you should never expect less. Whether you want to get a simple, classic haircut or you want to get a personalized look from the stylists, L&A Magic is your Plug.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hair Stylist
Aguda, Surulere Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
- Listening to clients’ needs to determine their preferences.
- Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
- Shampooing, cutting, coloring and highlighting hair.
- Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing, and facial services.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
- Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
- Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
- High School Graduation or GED completion.
- Licensing from a cosmetology school.
- Previous experience as a hair stylist or colorist.
- A wide pallet of styling and coloring techniques.
- Proficiency with hot irons, curlers and blow-dryers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Physical stamina.
- Creative mindset and a good eye for design.
N20,000 – N30,000 / month.
Deadline: 6th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / other necessary documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.