We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- The primary role of the Graphic Artist is to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Liaising with production team including external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Any other task as assigned by management.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
31st March 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter (telling us about yourself and why this job should be yours) to: email@example.com
- Only resumes that include a cover letter will be considered.
- We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview.