Enrian Partners is a European fast-growing Service company, which advises on, scouts for, invents, designs and delivers digital innovation.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Junior Developer
Job type: Graduate Program - Apprenticeship
- With the Graduate Program, Enrian Partners aims at building a talent bench of future leaders, who start from the "shop floor", as developers in one of the specific fields, and develop their career towards leading teams and clients at Enrian Partners.
- Selected talents will be offered a job at Enrian Partners and a paid Master of Science in Management part-time over two years at Q.Institute.
Your starting point will be on the "shop floor", as a junior developer in one of the following fields:
- HTML & CSS
- Frontend (Angular)
Whom Are We Looking For
- Bachelor graduates in Software Engineering, Somputer Science, data analysis or related subjects; we look for hiring smart and ambitious graduates, who want to start their career by leveraging their technical abilities and grow towards team leaders and client leaders through their career.
We Look For:
- Bachelor graduates in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Analysis or related subjects
- Smart and ambitious graduates, who want to start their career by leveraging their technical abilities and grow towards team leaders and client leaders through their career
- Mother tongue, bi-lingual or very fluent in English
- Previous experiences as developers is a nice to have, but not compulsory.
When can you Start:
- As soon as selected, while Master’s lectures will start in October 2021.
What We Offer
- A Graduate Program, which combines a job at Enrian (can be performed @distance) and a Master of Science degree in Management (paid by Enrian, part time over 3 years); the graduate program is conceived to be a career accelerator to develop participants, who start from developers and grow towards team and client leaders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants should please upload their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter introducing themselves and their will to join the Graduate Program at Minerva Labs.