Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern (With graphic design experience)
Industry: Business Consultancy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fresh Graduate majoring in graphic design preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, colour, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator graphic software CorelDraw, etc
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Should have a portfolio of graphic design work done
- An analytical mind
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Great Team player Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.