Career Smart – Our client, a Publishing and Editing firm in Ikeja, Lagos State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
Graduate Content Editing Internship Programme 2019
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are seeking to fill the role of a Content Editing Intern.
- The role holder will be responsible for proofreading, line editing, and developmental editing duties.
Basic Selection Criteria
- Be a 2019 Batch ‘C’ Corps member currently deployed to Lagos State.
- Have proficiency in the use of editing software and Content Management System
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have relevant experience as a copy editor, campus journalist, content writer or related role.
- Be a graduate of English/Literature, Mass Communications, Theatre Arts, Sociology, or any other related Arts/Social Science field.
- Have graduated with at least a Second Class Upper Division
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply