We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: French Tutor
- To have expert knowledge of the subject area
- To plan and implement effective classroom management practices
- To design and implement effective strategies to develop self-responsible/independent learners
- To engage students in creative thinking and integrated or interdisciplinary learning experiences
- To build students’ ability to work collaboratively with others
- To maintain a safe, orderly environment conducive to learning
- To define and communicate learning expectations to students
- To evaluate students’ performances in an objective, fair and timely manner
- To take precautions to protect institution records, equipment, materials, and facilities
- To carry out any other related or adhoc duties assigned by the management
- To demonstrate timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities
31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.