We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Writer
- Write on financial markets within the country, as well as global events.
- Represent the company at events such as press briefings and AGMs.
- Represent the company at events organized by the NSE and other exchanges.
- Hold tweet chats and other social media events with various clients of the company.
- Answer questions on Nairametrics social media platforms.
- Anchor radio and other media programmes for the company.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time, across other departments of the firm.
- A sound understanding of Nigerian financial markets.
- Experience with writing on Nigerian financial markets (proof will be required)
- Ability to interpret financial statements and explain in a simple manner.
- Can work long and odd hours.
- A bit of knowledge about Nigerian macroeonomics is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have a degree in Economics/Banking and Finance/Accounting.
- Candidates with degrees beyond that can apply. Provided they can show demonstratable understanding of both understanding/writing on financial markets in Nigeria.
- A basic knowledge of social media tools is necessary.
25th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com