Financial Reporting Officer in a Leading Commercial Bank
Novella Africa Limited - Our client, a leading Commercial Bank in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Financial Reporting Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing monthly and annual Financial Statements, ensuring IFRS compliance with respect to disclosure requirements.
- Environmental analysis of the competition and regulatory policies that affect the Bank
- Ensuring the integrity of accounting information.
- Managing and analyzing budgets and creating financial forecasts.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements in the accounting systems
- Providing adequate supervision, coaching, and mentoring to junior team members.
- Ensuring a timely and accurate reporting and filing to all regulators – CBN, NDIC, etc
- Preparing and presenting accounting opinions on technical accounting matters.
- Overseeing the statutory audit of the Bank
- Providing guidance on the strategic approach to driving income target/performance.
- Liaising with key units – particularly risk management on capital adequacy & allocation and liquidity planning & analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting and Business related field
- Minimum of 5 years of financial reporting or audit experience in a financial Institution
- Attention to details
- Numerical and Accounting skills
- Banking knowledge
- Mastery ofIFRS standards and accounting principles;
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with the Big 4 audit firm.
- Professional Qualification in ACCA, ACA, CFA
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.