Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an international FMCG (Food and Beverage) company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Masters’s degree in finance is a plus.
- 11-15 years of work experience in various financial capacity with at least 5 years in a Finance Manager role in a multinational company
- Experience in the FMCG beverage industry is a plus
- Good business acumen.
- Financial planning and analytical skills.
- Financial risk management.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Results Oriented.
- Partner with Financial Controller & MD to enhance Management Reporting and Business Drivers Understanding.
- Provide insightful commentary on the drivers of key variances vs plan, focusing on the true drivers of organizational performance.
- Develop commercial and financial models that facilitate appropriate pricing and margin for all SKUs with core integration of FX exposure, inflation, tax and risk factors.
- Support Heads of Functions with ad-hoc analysis, regular reporting and business controlling process.
- Investment appraisal, evaluation, and analysis of New Product launches.
- Timely and accurate variances analysis of budget against actual and provide roadmap to achieve KPIs.
- Prepare & execute the plan for payable & payments centralization.
- Presentation of OPEX budget vs actual review and variances analysis to stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly stakeholders’ reports – Business dashboard, variance analysis and commentaries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online