Crest Agro Products Limited is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent corporate financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data.
- The candidate will also be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities.
- The candidate will handle high-level accounting, managerial accounting, and oversee the financial activities of the company. As head of the accounting department, the controller will manage and supervise all aspects of accounting from payroll to tax compliance.
- Will report to the chief financial officer, or the GM cooperate service and will assist with the development of internal control policies, procedures, and financial planning as needed.
- Manage day-to-day company accounts
- Assist with financial planning
- Oversee Budget forecasting and cash flow management
- Ensure government compliance in all tasks
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual results
- Credit control and management
- Conduct risk management
- Overall Treasury control and management
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting from a recognized university / polytechnic
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a well-structured organization
- Proficiency with current financial software
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA).
Functional Skills and Education Required:
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Good Analytical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Financial & Business acumen
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team spirit and leadership
- High standards of professionalism and ethics
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online