OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) is a mobile app that provides simple, allows you to access loan at anytime, anywhere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Post Invoices
- Knowledge double entry system
- Update fixed asset register
- Assist in Book keeping.
- Reconciliation of daily, monthy and yearly transactions.
- Maintain account receivables and payables.
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of all accounting transactions.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Attend to any other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting with minimum second class lower grade or upper credit.
- Relevant Professional Certification is a plus
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in an accounting or finance role in a related financial service company
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2020.