Finance Manager in an Oil and Gas Company
Visco Production Support Services (VPSS) Limited - Our client, an Oil and Gas Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are seeking to employ a Finance Manager with cognate experience in the downstream Oil & Gas Sector to join our corporate finance and accounting team.
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for all finance and accounting activity in the Company and its affiliates, which includes implementing and driving strategy, preparation of monthly management reports, statutory reporting requirements, analyses of financial performance, budgeting, planning and forecasting, project analysis, investment appraisals and responsible for ensuring full policy implementation and documentation of corporate finance policies and procedures.
- The objective is to provide accurate financial information, mitigate financial and legal risks and support the expansion of the business.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN) and have other relevant professional qualifications.
- 12 years experience and above.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Must have very strong analytical skills.
- Very strong PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Attention to work under tight timelines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of finance, budgeting, accounting system / software, procedures, policies, rules, practices, and cost control principles.
- Advanced Excel, Spreadsheet skills.
- Able to do macros, develop complex business models on Excel.
- Salary Range: 4.2 million Annual package.
- HMO and other incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2021.