Job Title: Finance Manager
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Analysing market trends and competitors.
- 3 – 5 years working experience in similar position.
- A minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Must be ICAN certified.
- Must have knowledge on the usage of an accounting software.
17th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org