MEDLOG Logistics Services Nigeria Limited is a company based in Lagos with its Head Office in Apapa. It is the logistics arm of MSc, enabling a one-stop-shop for global supply chain operations. With a presence in 70 countries and over 12 million TEU handled per year, MEDLOG is one of the world’s largest inland transport and logistics providers in terms of the extensive geography covered by its services.
MEDLOG is a family company with a family spirit and our people are the key to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer, which means that we are committed to providing equality of opportunity in employment to all persons. Our staff are essential to achieving our goals, which is why we are dedicated to hiring the best talents to join our team.
Be a part of a team that gives you the trust and support to grow, collaborate and learn from each other, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table. You will be working with and alongside talented and passionate people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly accountable, flexible individual, who is technically excellent, works hard, nurture productive working relationships, and fits our culture and core values to join our Finance team.
The Finance Intern responsibilities will be as stated below:
- Support the accounts payable function and track priority items to be actioned by the Accounting team and Finance Lead
- Assess invoicing reconciliations with Operations and Commercial teams
- Create / maintain filings processes for accounting functions and vendor records
- Perform data entry for accounts payable / receivable
- Assist the Finance team with financial reporting to HQ
- Support the implementation of the department’s projects
- Support the Company’s decision-makers with any ad-hoc requests
- Minimum of First Class or Second Class (Upper Division)
- HND or BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant discipline
- ACCA or ICAN + CFA fully or partially qualified
- 0 - 2 Years of Experience in Account/Finance
- Office 360 knowledge, Spreadsheets, etc. (Excel advanced skills are a must).
- Problem solver, proactive, autonomous and data-driven with an analytical approach.
- Ability to summarize and present complex issues in a simple way.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude.
Competitive package based on candidate’s skills and experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online