In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for:
Job Title: Finance & Admin. Officer
Duration: Three (3) Years
Department: Atiku Center (AENEN)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
- American University of Nigeria (AUN) Yola is implementing the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) funded "Addressing education in North East Nigeria"
- The project is intended to develop and strengthen the education system in Adamawa and Gombe States which will enable it to deliver access to high quality education options that respond to the needs of all children without burdening it with addition cost that will result if parallel systems are created.
- The project will work with state partners and national and international academic institutions to analyze and understand the situation, prepare strategies for various scenarios and test and apply the best fit purpose in each situation. In 3 years, the project will reach 200 schools, 5000 teachers and over 200,000 learners.
- The finance and Admin. Officer will manage project financial processes and procedures and reports to the Finance and Admin. Manager.
- B.Sc in Accounting/Banking and Finance with 3 years project experience
- Grant management experience for USAID projects
- Experience in the use of financial accounting software (to be tested)
- Experience in project finance and audits
- Experienced in project banking
- Knowledge of USAID financial regulations
- ICT skills to be tested
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
26th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- This position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.