Celebrations Cards and Gifts Limited is a fun, vibrant, customer-centric and forward-thinking organization that constantly pushes boundaries to help celebrate bonds and special moments through carefully selected gift items and eclectic greeting cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance / Admin Manager
- We are seeking to strengthen her management team with the recruitment of a Finance & Admin Manager.
- The successful candidate will possess exceptional planning and organizational skills, relevant experience in budgeting, margin analysis and managing a team.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
Budgeting and Financial Forecast:
- Oversee the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan, Business Financial Plan and Analytics.
- Assist with validating Business Cases, Investment Proposals and or feasibility studies for business initiatives that the company is interested in pursuing
- Develop plans, budgets, forecasts and financial results to guide management decisions by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
Liquidity & Treasury Management:
- Ensure optimal liquidity is available to deliver a business plan.
- Ensure optimal maximization of the company’s working capital/cash-flow
- Negotiate/arrange optimal external financing, if and when necessary.
- Closely manage the Company’s bank accounts and ensure regular reconciliations of all bank accounts.
Human Resource Management:
- Drive the formulation and implementation of an effective Performance Management System
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a Finance related field.
- Certified Accountant ACA/ ACCA/ CFA in view
- Minimum of 4-5 years of financial experience
- Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/process.
- A high degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Strong oral, written interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong People skills – Building Collaborative Relationships, highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online