We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ex-Andela Back-end Developer
- We are looking for a Back-end Developer to develop all server-side logic, define and maintain the central database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs
- You should have a minimum of 2 years of experience using any of the following database: MongoDB, Redis, and Firebase.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience (minimum of 2 years) as a Back-end Developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages and frameworks like Java, AngularJS, NodeJS and ExpressJS
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online