- e local artisans / small business owners in targeted communities by providing necessary support to empower children.
- Monitor each young person’s partnership with his / her employer and carry out quality assurance visits each quarter to all businesses. Report findings and address any challenges observed.
- Support teams to produce timely high quality reports and documentation both to meet donor and internal requirements as needed.
- Provide technical input to project implementation to achieve targets.
- Provide ongoing supervision and mentoring to Enterprise Officers.
- Maintain record of expenditure and report these to Deputy Project Manager and Child Protection Manager.
- Keep abreast of local context and security situation and share updates with the team as necessary.
- Perform other functions as may be reasonably assigned by line Managers
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: social work, international development, human rights, Psychology, Sociology, International Law, or another relevant social science field.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in enterprise development, business management or other relevant field, particularly in the field of adolescents of legal age.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is considered as an added advantage
- Training experience relating to business and enterprise.
- Familiarity with tool development and best practices in skills development trainings.
- Experience working with Children Associated with Armed Groups, and knowledge of economic reintegration best practices.
- Minimum 1 year management / supervisory experience.
Other Relevant Requirements:
- Highly organized and systematic with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and working skills, enjoys a multicultural work environment;
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Interested candidates should send the following to our Career Portal.
- Current resume
- Cover Letter (which includes expectations of compensation and projected start date)
- Please compile your writing sample and resume into one document as the system only has the functionality to upload two documents per application. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.