- Company: Eminentville Schools
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Eminentville Schools, a reputable Educational Institution in Port Harcourt is seeking application from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: English Head
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- B.Ed/ M.Ed or B.sc/ B.A with PGDE in Education
- A minimum of 4 years cognate experience in teaching and Managerial position / years of related experience in standards development, teachers training, and materials development in early grade reading and writing in English;
- Experience working with complex projects and collaborating with professional peers on joint products;
- Knowledge of and experience with primary school context; Knowledge of and experience with English language curriculum;
- Teacher training and teacher coaching experience;
- Teaching/learning materials development experience
- Team player and willingness to learn;
- Experience working with Nigerian government counterparts (at national, state, and Local Government Education Authority levels) to design, implement, support, and monitor education programming will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Cambridge English
- Outstanding experience in teaching English and other subjects and ability to provide effective experimental learning.
- Good Computer knowledge with experience in digital learning will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an Application Letter and a copy of their CV, highlighting the skills and experience that makes them suitable for this role to the e-mail: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Or Forward soft-copy to: No. 1 Eminentville Close, Off G.U.Ake Airport Link Road, Eliogbolo, Port Harcourt – Rivers State.