Arcfyre International – We provide a protective service that is sophisticated, professional, reliable and discreet. Regardless of the environment in which you operate or the level of your security requirements, our protective services are geared to provide you with professional, peace-of-mind solutions to mitigate risks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Embedded Security Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Security Manager is responsible for all security components of the organisation.
- This includes managing the physical security of the building as well as its assets and personnel. He/She will manage all security personnel working through the organisation and under himself/herself.
- The Security Manager will develop, implement and manage all security plans and procedures as well as its implementation. co-ordinate any security-related support.
- He/she will engage with the international offices. Provide risk mitigation strategies as well as crisis management. This role has the potential to grow into a regional position.
- Any further details required regarding this role can be discussed with potential candidates.
- Security Risk Management / Security relevant degree
- 3-5 Years experience in security management
- Experience working with international corporates
- Former local Nigerian law enforcement
- Strong command of the English language both verbally and written
- Strong team player
- Excellent team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have experience with corporate security
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Practical understanding of security processes and risk frameworks
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online