Job Title: Electrical Operations Manager – Expatriate
- To provide leadership and supervision of all daily activities relating to the electrical department inclusive of MVS, LVS, Bus-bar, Fire alarms, CCTV.
- To be accountable for all financial requirements of the electrical department, including forecasting and meeting revenue targets, gross margin targets and operating budgets.
- Manage and oversee project managers and supervisors in terms of completing performance reviews, employee numbers and attendance, expense reviews, hiring, technical training needs, quality of work, project delivery… etc.
- Provide technical support to the electrical teams, as well as regular and timely resource planning and review to proactively determine project requirements and service work based on skill sets within the department.
- Assist in managing and monitoring electrical team’s operating costs in line with project budget.
- Assist in developing project quotes, proposals, offerings to our clients with our contracts department.
- Responsible for order validation, order management, client/consultant inquiry, engineering, submittals, service operations, project management, technical support and resource allocations for building services.
- Make presentations to and compile reports for upper management
- Work directly with consultants and clients
- Train and effectively transfer expert skills to subordinates.
- All other relevant duties assigned by supervisor.
- Relevant trade qualification in Electrical Building Services.
- Evidence of further training up to HNC or HND level will be an advantage.
- 10 to 15 years practical experience in the Building services/ construction industry.
- Excellent track record of results executing complex projects on time and on budget
- Strong background in developing and improving work processes and tools to facilitate effective project execution.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and comprehensive understanding of MS Office and Project.
- Proficient leadership, organizational and supervisory skills.
- Must be a dependable team player.
- Previous experience in Nigeria will be a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online