Indian Oil Corporation Limited – The story of Oil India Limited (OIL) traces and symbolises the development and growth of the Indian petroleum industry. From the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company, OIL has come far, crossing many milestones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing electrical components into devices.
- They will also help design and manufacture electrical products of all shapes and sizes.
- They should be able to make quality assurance checks in order to keep the product standard high.
- Evaluate electrical products and systems by designing testing methods
- Test finished products and system capabilities
- Keep necessary equipment operational
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong problem solving, technical, math and science skills
- Strong written and verbal communication.
How to Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.