Job Title: Drill Team Quality Supervisor
- Assist the Drill Team’s drilling and completion operations by developing and stewarding the Drill Team Quality Plan, including quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) functions, throughout planning and execution of well construction activities
- Includes oversight of quality for equipment and services provided by Drilling Service Companies and Rig Contractors
- Be an expert in the field and discipline
- Responsible for data integrity of the quality event database
- Provides training and mentoring to quality team members and drill team engineers
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology from a recognized institution or at least 20 years of experience in a quality-related field with 10 years of experience in oilfield related work.
- Thorough knowledge of sound quality assurance practices. Abreast of best practices and latest technology in meeting minimum industry standards and specifications (such as API Standards, API Spec Q1, API Spec Q2, ISO 9001, American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT), National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), etc.) for manufacturing, inspecting, transporting, installing, maintaining and storing oilfield equipment.
- Knowledge of ASNT inspection practices.
- Knowledge of T.H. Hill DS-1 drill string inspections.
- Completion of ISO 9001 Lead Course
- Experience and knowledge of oilfield Drilling and Completions Engineering or Operations
- Experience with Rig Equipment and related operations
- Good self-motivation and ability to influence others without authority (Drill Team, Quality Team, and Service Providers)
- Very good organizational skills (programs, priorities, sharing/balancing the load)
- Good business writing and computer software literate
9th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: Larry@sellafieldenergy.com