Beckley Consulting Limited - Our client, an Oil & Gas Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Industry: Oil and Gas
- The position holder will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and loading all inbound and outbound products, accurate reports of all depot activities, managing and mobilization of trucks, and maintaining safety procedures always in the depot.
- Assist in unloading trucks and checking in products.
- Perform safe-to-load checks and mandatory pep-talk with the drivers on safety before they embark on their trip.
- Receiving/loading of all products breached or locally loaded in the depot.
- Haulage and rehaulage dispatch to customers with correct documentations.
- A timely and accurate report of all depot activities.
- Timely and correct invoicing of all white products received at the depot.
- Daily mobilization of trucks using updated daily OBC status.
- Maintain a cordial working relationship with NNPC staff, Government Agencies/PTD Union.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum two (2) years of depot experience.
- Inventory and data entry prior experience.
- Minimum OND in any numerical field.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online