La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited - As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Deposit Officer (South East)
Onitsha - Anambra and Aba - Abia
Planned Start Date: 1 / 08 / 2022.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Prospect potential clients and follow up through regular contact with prospects.
- Manage the relationship with clients in the portfolio to ensure maximum client’s satisfaction and retention.
- Organize an efficient schedule that will allow regular meetings with clients and maximized performance.
- Identify clients’ needs in order to cross-sell effectively.
- Monitor the deposits of the clients under supervision.
- Grow the individual deposit portfolio in line with the targets set by the Management by offering quality service and selling products that fit the particular clients’ needs.
- Accordingly answer clients’ questions and complaints related to Advans LFMFB products and services.
- Participate in the promotion of Advans LFMFB products and services by informing prospects as well as clients.
- Propose new products/services to management.
Organization and Control:
- Ensure compliance of all operations performed with Advans policies and procedures.
- Share information and best practices with other Deposit Officers.
- Report all the issues related to the job to the Branch Manager and Deposit Team Leader.
- Ensure all cash transactions are done according to Advans LFMFB policies and procedures.
- Respect AML/KYC policies by identifying all the clients and reporting any suspicious transaction.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline from accredited polytechnic or University with NYSC discharge certificate or NYSC Exclusion Letter.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience as a deposit sourcing staff in a financial institution preferably a commercial bank.
- Good relationship and communication skills with strong team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Real motivation to work and grow in a performance-based environment
- Taste for fieldwork
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical knowledge of micro/small/medium businesses
- Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is an advantage
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of the major local languages
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online