Data Analyst in a Fintech Company
Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client, a technology provider in the financial sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidates will interpret the information in databases and help upper-level management make informed decisions regarding business goals.
- Use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Develop and maintain databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assign numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyze local, national, and global trends that impact both the company and the industry
- Prepare reports for stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Filter data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Establish data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
- Adhere to best data management practices and maintain a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / N.C.E / HND / B.Sc Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Have strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Organisation skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Be a problem solver
- Have an eye for detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Have proven working experience in data analysis.
- Be proficient in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing
- Have technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Have the ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Be adept at using data processing platforms and data visualization softwares
- Know how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications & CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2022.