Customer Support Officer at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Officer
Job Description of Customer Support Personnel shall include but not limited to the following:
- Register prospective Suppliers and Companies to Published status;
- Review and process renewal requests and Product code addition requests of Suppliers.
- Provide help desk to Suppliers on registration matters; and
- Write report on Suppliers Published.
- Send the log-in details as well as instructions on how to fill and complete the JQS on-line Questionnaire;
- Verify Supplier submitted Questionnaire and provide further assistance by supplier support, if necessary;
Education / Work Experience Requirements / Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND with good customer service skills/training
- Must have minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience in Oil and Gas sector
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Micro soft office suites such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will contacted
Application Deadline 5th October, 2021.