- Company: Black Pen Recruitment
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an AI-Driven lending platform is looking to hire a talented individual to join their team. The team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space. They share a determination to continue leveraging data driven approaches to problem solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Associate (FinTech/Lending)
Job Type: Remote | Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Educating customers on our client’s platforms, product, and service offerings
- Interact with customers to offer recurring and new products upon completion of their prior loan agreement
- Interact daily with customers, by phone or email, ensuring the customer’s inquiry is responded to and resolved within SLA and target goals
- Communicate courteously and effectively, demonstrating soft skills to empathize with customers’ concerns or problems
- Manage customer feedback, queries, complaints, risks, and issues promptly until resolution, while documenting and sharing back to management
- Investigating customer issues and working with other departments as needed to resolve issues promptly.
- Write customer help guides and documentation
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a Relationship manager, Customer Service or Support in a bank or financial service company.
- Flexible and adaptable or working in a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Able to proactively collaborate with other departments to seek opportunities for improvement of resource utilization
- Motivated, organized, and must pay attention to details
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience of working in the financial services industry
- Experience using a CRM and customer service tools
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn new tools and applications quickly
- Positive, enthusiastic, and a self-starter who embraces responsibility and can manage their own time
- Target driven to ensure customers receive fast resolution while maintaining high-quality service delivery.
Salary + Benefits
Application Closing Date