Customer Service Representative at Solynta Energy Limited
Solynta Energy Limited is one of the fastest growing providers of urban solar energy solutions in Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country. The company was established in 2013 and is driven to empower Nigerian’s to live a transformed life by providing reliable, affordable clean electricity. We have over 2MW installed across 26 states in Nigeria. Our mission is to displace Nigeria's 22 million petrol powered generators by 2040.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Customer Service Representative, to act as a liaison, providing product / services information, answering questions, and resolving any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Managelargeamounts of incoming phone calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service teamsales targets and call handling quotas
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Strong written skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be based in Lagos.
Application Deadline 19th November, 2021.