Customer Service Representative at Apexpay Trading Services
Apexpay is a digital company that allows users to exchange digital assets for Naira. With Apexpay, you can instantly sell your gaming, shopping and prepaid gift cards at discounted rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Apexpay is looking to hire proactive customer service representatives to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You might also be asked toescalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / Master's Degree / OND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Experience working with customer support is a plus.
- Must be a resident in a good location with stable electricity and internet connection.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work in an alternating day and night shift system.
- Must be fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Must possess a personal computer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th July, 2022.