Customer Service Agent at WNF Services
WNF Services - Our client, a betting company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- People with gaming experience will have an advantage but not essential for the role
- As a part of our Customer Service you will be responsible for processing all inquiries coming from customers via email, chat or on the telephone. No experience is required for the job as training will be provided by our world class trainers.
- Answer phone calls, emails, from customers and work to resolve their queries in real time.
- Proactively recommend and educate the customer about features and benefits of the company products in order to improve their satisfaction and deepen their relationship with the company.
- Deliver on metrics for example: phone handled time, customer experience; proactive product offered and accepted opportunities.
- Provide consistent feedback regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 0 - 3 years work experience.
- Fluency in english
- Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- A high degree of flexibility, team spirit and independence.
- Excellent phone skills and communication skills - both written and oral
- Have excellent customer service skills and ability to demonstrate patience
- Ability to help customer understand and navigate the company site & product
N70,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Also note that Interviews is nextweek Thursday 6th January 2022
Application Deadline 4th January, 2022.